So I’m going to be writing about how the 7th graders and up should get the same amount of recesses as the elementary kids. I think we should all get the same amount of recesses because we all need some fresh air. I’m not talking about going out there three times in one day I’m talking about having more than 5 minutes out there. It’s really hard to just stay stuck in school for 7 hours at one time. I know we walk around in school but we all need some fresh air. We need to run around and be loud and hang with all of our friends at one time. We have no other time to do that in the regular school day except for the five minutes of recesses that we get. And if you happen to get out to recess late because you are finishing your lunch you will only have 1 or 2 minutes but the elementary students get over 15 minutes at once. I don’t think that too fair, I get that they are little kids and stuff but as I said early we all need some fresh air.
No comments:
Post a Comment